Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Fun of a Good Flirt....Part 2

For a moment I am stunned but then I look at my girlfriends and we erupt in laughter and high-fives. The men in our group roll their eyes and throw back their heads. We all grab our drinks and yell a thank you to the newbie table as we raise our glasses in salute. I watch to see Tomcat's reaction to his alley mates generosity. He looks puzzled for a moment until his blonde comrade raises his drink in return. A wave of clarity rushes over him as he realizes that his friend is vying for my attention.

The game is truly on now as a man thrives on competition. I grin at my girlfriends, grab my drink and a smoke and head back over to see my old friend the jukebox.

“What would ya like to hear,” Tomcat asks as he slides up beside me.

“I am in to just about anything”, I tease. I slide my dollar bill into the slot and scan through the various artists. “What are you fond of?”

“Right now I would have to say that is you.” I look at him out of the corner of my eye a slight smile crossing my lips.

“Like I haven’t heard THAT before.” I make my selection, AC/DC Hells Bells and turn to resume my game of pool. Tomcat is not quite ready to let me escape again. He grabs my hand gently pulling me back.

“You come here often”, he asks sarcastically.

“I pull my hand from his slowly, “Nope. Never been here before in my life. I don’t even know those people”, I say pointing to my group of friends who are unabashedly watching us. “They just looked like a fun group to hang out with.”

He waves at the spectators and smiles down at me, “You could always sit with me.”

“Or your friend,” I tease.

He glances over at his younger pal. “Yeah well he likes to try and impress with his bank account since he doesn’t have any real charm to offer.”

“Ouch! Is someone a little bitter”, I ask.

“Uh that would be a no”, he says chuckling. “I have plenty. I just don’t need to flaunt it.”

Bouncing on the balls of my feet I make a quick dash back to my table. “Gotta get back to my game.”


As Tomcat makes his way back to the newbie table I note that his blonde friend is at the bar. He turns holding a shot of Jack up in my direction and throws his head back slightly to silently call me over. I take my shot, missed, grab a smoke and head to the bar. I sidle up next to Youngblood and take my drink. “Thanks. Cheers’, as I clink my glass against his beer.

“So what’s your name”, he asks taking a sip of beer and eyeing my tits.

I laugh to myself. “I don’t think that is really what you want to know is it.”

Raising his eyes from my tits he looks at me confused. “What’d ya mean?”

“Well I think your real question is “Are you gonna sleep with me tonight?”. That’s what you really want to know isn’t it?” He sputters a little of his beer down his chin wiping at it with is hand.

“Um…no. I mean don’t get me wrong. You’re hot but maybe I want to get to know you too.”

This time I can’t keep my laughter silent. “Right and I was born yesterday and I’m still a virgin at the age of 32. Thanks for the drink…again.” I walk back over to my table, smiling at Tomcat as I pass. My friends are rolling with laughter. They get a kick out of watching me work. This is a favorite pastime of mine and they have come to view it as a spectator sport.

I have a pretty good buzz at this point. Time to switch up what I am drinking. “Sheri! Can I get a coffee sweets?” Sheri nods and delivers a fresh cup of coffee to me. Tomcat’s courage seems to have been found in the bottom of his last bottle. He walks over, smack dab in the middle of my group of friends and grabs my cue.

“How about a game”, he asks staring directly into my eyes.

I am a little intrigued by his bravery. No one has ever ventured into my territory when it is inhabited by so many of my friends. I look around and notice the looks on my friend’s faces. A few are shocked but most are trying not to laugh. They know I have been caught off guard. I quickly regain my composure and pull my cue back towards me. “What’d ya have in mind,” I purr.

“Well we could play doubles with some of your friends or we could go head to head…mano e mano. If you think you could handle it.”

I glance over at my friends who shrug and wave me off to battle on my own. “Guess its just you and me Tomcat. Let the games begin.”



5 comments:

Keith's Ramblings said...

I've learned more in last couple of minutes than I have in a lifetime!

Anonymous said...

Read your thread at Helium and decided to check it out. Wow! When's part 3! Well done Darlin'-now I have to get through the rest of the day!

Mike K

Unknown said...

Poor poor Mike...

My my Darlin, what on earth are you trying to do to the poor guy?


~anticipating pt.3~

KB said...

When's the next part darlin?

Head Cookie said...

Love it! OH by the way Darlin you need to read my blog you have been tagged something Keith started lol. I am heading to read part 3 of this now. You know me I love to flirt so the story is great!