Sunday, March 16, 2008

I Wonder If Anyone Will See.....

I can't even remember the last time I wrote here. I honestly can't remember the last time I wrote anything that wasn't some type of business form. I was so good for so long. I managed to keep that promise I made to myself about writing for almost a year....then the chaos that has always been a part of my life, that chaos that I thought had been caged, bit me in the ass for thinking such and consumed my life once again.

I will be working on writing again....posting more here, returning to my local writers group and of course continuing to work on my blockbuster novel that should be out sometime next never.

Love to you all-

~Darlin~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw you! I've been keeping a lonely vigil outside your door awaiting your return! Good to see you back.

Anonymous said...

I'm still waiting!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

KB said...

Yay, there she is. Welcome back x

Patti Winters said...

Hi Darlin
It is good to see you back. Hope your kids and you are doing well. Good luck with the writing, I definitely understand and am trying to get back into it myself!!

Patti

Head Cookie said...

Hi so good to see you back. I like the new tats nicely done. I am so happy to hear aboutthe workforce tripling keep up the good work.