Tuesday, December 11, 2007

We Now Return To Our Regularly Scheduled Program

Hello my friends.....have you missed me? A few posts ago I informed everyone that I had to go out and find another means of supporting my family. Well I got very lucky and signed on to help a friend and his partners out with their landscaping company (which was headed belly up due to poor accounting) and now just a short month later I have been given a percentage of partnership due to my dedication and of course my above average ability to control assholes!

So hopefully this means I will be well on my way to returning to a much more regular schedule of blogging again.

Thanks for all the support.

~Darlin~

7 comments:

Patti Winters said...

Darlin
I am very happy for you, I am glad you were able to find something so quickly. Good luck with the new job and Merry Christmas...a little early, but we know me lately and the writing bug has caught me again. :)

KB said...

Good luck Darlin and Merry Christmas

Magdalen Islands said...

Now that is a positive to greet the new year. All the best Darlin, for you and yours.

Head Cookie said...

Hey there Darlin goodluck and congrats on the partnership.

Keith's Ramblings said...

Darlin
Come back - we miss you!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Head Cookie said...

Hey Darlin,

Where are you hiding at. I am just doing some blog visiting this morning. Take care.