Saturday, September 1, 2007

Thanks to Jadey Girl and her family.....





The first of the Helium gifts has arrived at our house and as you can see by the smile on her face, Sophie is absolutely overjoyed. Jadey Girl and her family made cards for Sophie, her favorites are the ones from the baby Jadey girl. They also included some cosmetics and of course a teen magazine which she has not put down since it arrived. Her walls are plastered with everything she could tear out of it.
Thanks again to everyone for their well wishes, thoughts and prayers. Jadey Girl I really can't thank you enough. This made her week, in a week where getting a smile outta her was proving damn near impossible.
~Darlin~

2 comments:

Head Cookie said...

Ahh you guys are so welcome. I am so happy to see that happy face. You get well soon.

Head Cookie said...

Hi Darlin,

Wanted to let you know I just posted an article on my blog regarding a zoo that I love so I would love for everyone to check it out as well as send every animal lover to look at it please.