Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's Coming!!!!!!!!!



Yes it is that time of year again! Time for my favorite holiday EVER!!!

HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every year I morph into a child once again (a child with a bank account) and go mad in the stores buying the creepiest, scariest, grossest decorations I can find and I then spend days, if not a week, setting up the perfect display.


I will definataly be posting pictures of our decorations once we get them up......

Is the beginnig of September too early to start?

BOO to you all!!!!!!!!

~Darlin~

3 comments:

Head Cookie said...

I love Halloween too. I look forward to the pics.

Unknown said...

I scared! So veweeeey scared!

Anonymous said...

Hey Darlin - it's C from helium. Lol about your halloween blog - I too become a little giddy around that time - and I find I have to work out a little more, as I'm a sucker for good candy - seriously, I stop by See's/Godiva (if your going to be bad, you may as well do it right!) I'll stop by again - thanks for inviting me!