Friday, July 6, 2007

No More Nice Girl!!

I have spent a lot of time on the blogs lately and I realized something...I have not been very true to myself here. I have written about things that I feel others will find interesting and I have always tried to keep it civil. Now anyone who really knows me knows that I am loud, obscene, opinionated and often so truthful it can be mistaken for rudeness. But for some reason here I have tried to be a good girl and where the hell is the fun in that?

So from here on out I pledge to be a more realistic version of myself. No more watching my words and hoping I don't offend too many people. I will be what everyone who matters to me loves....ME!

9 comments:

morgetron said...

Sounds like fun. Let's hear it!
-J

KB said...

Yeah, you have to be yourself girl. If people don't like it they can #@%# off.

Keith's Ramblings said...

Hell's teeth! Better look for my crash helmet! Go for it gal!

Unknown said...

(fastens seat belt)

..OK, both barrels please!!

Unknown said...

well, I didn't see the new post that you posted today...will read it an leave comment....

~reading~

The Gredge said...

"This above all-to thine own self be true." -Bill Shakespeare

I'm the same way, Jo. I am sometimes so brutally honest with folks that it comes off as rudeness. That's (I guess) where TACT comes into play... I just feel like I'm too old for minceing words or other bullshit.

William said...

Now that's more like it!

Toadee said...

you go girl!!!!!

Mark Antoney said...

Don't hold back Darlin' let it all out and just be yourself.....I like that in a person!

Mark