Thursday, April 2, 2009

Memoirs

I have decided to write my memoirs. I have to admit that I am a bit scared about the whole thing because if I am honest, and I mean truly honest in my writing then half of my family may never speak to me again.

I have an immense amount of wisdom to pass on to other non-educated, non-married, unemployed, mothers but to be completely honest about myself with require some severe brutality when it comes to the truth about my family, who they truly are and how them being the fucked up people they are affected who I have become.

Stay tuned folks...it can only get better (or worse if you're me).

~Darlin~

2 comments:

Head Cookie said...

Hi Darlin,

I wish you lots of luck with your memoirs. Hugs to you

Reverend Michael Kilgore said...

Hmmmm, I hope to be mentioned prominately....even if I don't deserve it!