Monday, May 19, 2008

My Landscaping Company


Hello again friends....I thought I would take the time to introduce all of you to some of the awesone people who work for me. From left to right....Kyle (my work husband), me, my partner John, Lupe, Herrold (my ex-husband), Jillian (my best friend), Marc, Sugar and Todd. I have been so fortunate over the last 6 months with the people that have came into my life. Some of them may look like ex-convicts but they are the hardest workers I know and I am proud to say I work with them.
On a seperate note....I am single now. Kevin and I have called it quits after 2 1/2 years. It was a good break up. We have ridden the "opposites attract" thing as far as we can and decided to get out before we hated each other.
So anybody know any hot, single men?
Love to you all.....
~Darlin~

1 comment:

Head Cookie said...

Hey there Jo,

So glad to see the pics of the landscaping crew they all look like a nice bunch and that is what counts. Also happy to hear that there are no hard feelings between you and Kevin you deserve to find someone who won't be afraid of commitment and I am sure you will do that soon. I hope you visit my blog soon. Take care.