Monday, October 22, 2007

Excuse the Interruption

Some of you may have noticed that I have not written in a while. My apologies for that. I recently found out that as of the end of the year (yes right after the holidays) I will no longer have a job. I work in the construction industry and unfortunately new home sales are at their lowest point in 14 years so I will have to be let go. My boss is a wonderful lady, who at least showed me the courtesy of giving me two and a half months notice.

Because of this I have been working on a new income idea via the World Wide Web. Learning how to create websites and such is taking up the majority of my time now so I have been neglecting my blog. Again my apologies.

I will try and post more often but I ask for your understanding with my dilemma right now with needing to find a new source of income before my current one expires.

~Darlin~

7 comments:

Toadee said...

Hi Jo
I know how it feels to lose your main source of income and I really hope that your plans work out and that you and your family always know and enjoy sufficiency in all things.

I enjoy reading your blog whenever you write but of course your immediate future is the most inportant issue right now.

Take care
x

Keith's Ramblings said...

I'll wait as long as it takes! Good luck with making your fortune. I've always wanted to say that I know a milliomaire!

Head Cookie said...

Hey Darlin hope the internet brings you much luck.

KB said...

Good luck Jo x

Magdalen Islands said...

Good luck Darlin, I certainly hope that you succeed in your newest endeavor.

Reverend Michael Kilgore said...

I had 2 jobs fold this year and both with no notice...go gettem girly!

Deirdre said...

Darlin Jo. I know what is is like to not be able to be on for awhile. I wish you the best for you. Be Blessed, Deirdre