Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Interview with Jadey Girl

Interview rules: Leave me a comment saying “Interview me next" or "Hit me with your best shot" or something along those lines letting me know you're down to be questioned. :DI’ll respond by commenting back on your blog with your five questions. I get to pick the questions.You will then update your blog with a post containing your the answers to the questions.You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.So, who wants to give it a go? Leave a comment and let me know if you're down to let me do you next. At least one of you has to let me do an interview with ya. It'll be easy, fun, virtually painless and you'll enjoy it. :DAnyone else up for an interview? See my blog and leave a comment!





1. If you could be a famous landmark not person in history what would you be and why?
A. Famous landmark...Vietnam Veterans Memorial. It is something that has always inspired so many emotions in me. Fear..of it happening again, Anger...at the way our veterans were treated then, Sorrow...for all of those that were lost and Admiration...for every name on there and what they sacrificed for this country.

2. What has been the most influential thing that you have done in your life that you consider a major accomplishment for you?
A. My children....I often think that if I hadn't had them I never would have turned my life away from the dark path I was headed down with drugs and crime. They made me want to be a better person and because of them I am.



3. Most embarassing time in your life that you can remember and please include the details?
A. The day I had to tell my children I was going to jail for a DUI. A lot of people critizied me for even telling them that I got a DUI, muchless telling them that I was going to jail that morning because of it. But I do not hide my flaws from my children. They need to know that no one is unfallable, even their parents, and I want them to learn from my mistakes. But having to look them in the eyes, hug them and tell them that I was going to jail was heartbreaking. It was embarrassing to have them have to see that and know that mom had made such a stupid mistake.

4. If you could hold a high ranking job title such as President, or vice president, or any other high titled job what would you choose and why do you think you would be a good candidate? A.I don't think I would want any of those jobs. My ideal "power" jobwould be being in charge of a charity that helps single moms and dads get back on their feet.



5. Who is the one person you would love to meet and how would you spend your day with that person details?

Hmmm.....this is a tough one. I would love to meet David Mech the wolf researcher. I would spend the day with him in the wild, observing the world's most beautiful and loing creatures.

~Darlin~


4 comments:

Toadee said...

what searching questions and what wonderful answers. i admire your honesty with your children, you are teaching them so many useful lessons

Anonymous said...

Awesome questions and even better answers! Great job. :)

Reverend Michael Kilgore said...

Ask Darlin a question and you get deep answers...You are one tough and together lady

Head Cookie said...

very nice interview there Darlin thanks for being such a good sport.