Wednesday, July 25, 2007

More Than You Care To Know

Okay, here's the deal: you've been hand picked by someone who likes you to fill out this survey. It's a great boredom buster and at the end you get to pick your own 5 people to fill it out. If you don't fill it out, the person that sent this to you will hunt you down and kill you -- not really, but it's fun so keep it going! Once you post your answers, pick 5 people of your own to do it. Have fun!

1. What is your middle name: Jo

2. Color pants are you wearing? Blue jeans

3. What are you listening to now? My boss talk to her husband

4. What was the last thing you had to drink? coffee

5. Do you wish on stars? Yes....

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Burnt orange

7. How is the weather right now? clear skies, 100 degrees and muggy

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My boss before she got to work

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? He's alright

10. Favorite drink? Jack Daniels

11. Favorite sport? Boxing

12. Hair color? Brown

13. Siblings? 4 sisters, 3 brothers (I am the baby girl)

14. Favorite month: October....that's when Halloween is!!!

15. Favorite food? Pizza

16. What was the last movie you saw? Theatre-Transformers Home-The Zodiac

17. Favorite day of the year: HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. What do you do to vent anger? drive fast or drink....NEVER the two combined!

19. What was your favorite toy as a child? My G.I. Joes

20. Summer or winter? SUMMER baby

21. Hugs or kisses? Kisses....soft ones, hard ones, short ones, long ones, sweet innocent ones, or naughty naughty NAUGHTY ones

22. Car or motorcycle? Motorcycle

23. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla

24. Do you want your friends to do this? Most of them already have

25. Who is most likely to do this self-survey? Not sure...most have already done it

26. Who is least likely to respond? Hera...I think she was abducted by the Helium police

27. When was the last time you cried? Friday when I signed the papers for my house

28. What is under your bed? My dog

29. Who is the friend you have had the longest? My step-mom....27 years and counting

30. What did you do last night? Went to the movies and rented a movie.....

31. What are you afraid of? Dying slowly....spiders

32. Plain or buttered or salted popcorn? Butter, butter up to the sky

33. Favorite car?

34. Favorite flower? sunflowers and daisies

35. How many keys on your key ring? 6

36. How many years at your current job? 9 months

37. What did you do on your last birthday? Cried and drank...my grandmother passed on my birthday so I don't really like to do anything

38. How many states have you lived in? 6- Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, New Mexico and Georgia

39. Did you have fun with this? Sure

40. Who are you going to send this to? Man...everyone I know has done it....let's try Hera, Mark, Patt, toadee and Mutters

~Darlin~

5 comments:

KB said...

Nice to learn more about you darlin

Head Cookie said...

very interesting facts there Darlin. Congrats on getting a home I bet you and the kids are all so excited.

Keith's Ramblings said...

New home eh! Do you have a spare room by any chance?

morgetron said...

If Mutters responds ... let me know. He's missing.

I take it you bought a house? If so ... KICK ASS! What a feeling! Congrats!

-J

morgetron said...

Never mind. I just got an email from the old fella. (Mutters, that is.)

:)

-J